If you love a warm drink in the afternoons, but hate the crash that caffeinated coffee and tea can bring, then you're going to LOVE my Sugar Cookie Golden Milk Latte. This creamy, sweet, and nutty latte is full of warming spices like turmeric, ginger, and cinnamon, and is completely caffeine-free. But don't let that deter you - it's the perfect drink to warm you up any time of day!
- 1 Can Full Fat OR Light Coconut Milk
- 1 1/2 Cups Milk of Choice I use almond milk
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Turmeric
- 1 Teaspoon Almond Extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/8 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
Start by heating a pot on the stove over medium-high heat.
Next, add in all of your latte ingredients to the pot and stir to combine.
Heat until the mixture is simmering, but not boiling.
Once done, serve in a mug, and enjoy! This recipe makes 4 servings, so you can store the excess in the fridge for up to one week!
Did you make this recipe?
I’d love to see what you made - tag @kalejunkie
in your posts and I’ll re-share!