These adorable little cubes are the perfect treat anytime that you need to cool down! My High Protein Strawberry Yogurt Cubes use only five different ingredients, and can be eaten on their own, as a snack, or can be mixed in with a smoothie! They soften in minutes, making them super easy to eat, and they also happen to be gluten-free, refined sugar-free, and vegetarian-friendly.
- 2 1/2 Cups Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2-3 Tablespoons Maple Syrup you can vary the amount depending on how sweet you want your cubes to be!
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 Scoop Collagen Peptides optional, but adds extra protein
- 3/4 Cups Chopped Strawberries or sub any other fruit!
Start by adding all of your ingredients to a large bowl and mix to fully combine.
Next, transfer your yogurt mixture to an ice tray and fill each cavity evenly.
Place your ice cube tray in the freezer overnight.
Once they're frozen, simply pop your yogurt cubes out of the tray and enjoy! Store any leftovers in the freezer for up to three months.
Did you make this recipe?
I’d love to see what you made - tag @kalejunkie
in your posts and I’ll re-share!