at your salads got better the longer they sat, rather than turning into a soggy mess, then my friends, let me introduce you to one of my favorite dishes: tabouleh. My Grain-Free Tabouleh Salad is a delicious, hearty salad that actually gets better over time. It is a traditional Middle Eastern dish, but my take is grain-free, giving it a fresh and modern twist. Plus, it also happens to be paleo and vegan-friendly, making it a salad that anyone can enjoy!
- 3 cups grated cauliflower (about one medium head)
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 3 Persian cucumbers, diced (no need to peel)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 1 bunch parsley, washed and chopped roughly
- 1 clove garlic,mashed
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 1 lemon, juiced
Did you make this recipe?
I’d love to see what you made - tag @kalejunkie
in your posts and I’ll re-share!