Rich & creamy vegan eggnog that's the perfect stand alone drink, or an addition to your morning coffee, in smoothies, or a festive boozy drink - just add boubon or rum. However you decide to enjoy your eggnog, this is no doubt be your favorite healthier eggnog recipe!
- 2 3/4 cups non-dairy milk of choice
- 1 13 oz can full-fat coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar (or coconut sugar)
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- bourbon or rum (1 ounce per serving)
- whipped cream
In a high-speed blender, add all of the ingredients.
Blend on high speed for 1-2 minutes, until the eggnog is nice and smooth.
Remove the cover and taste it; adjust the spices and sweetness as necessary.
Transfer the eggnog to a large glass jar and store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
For a boozy option, add 1 ounce of bourbon per 1 cup of eggnog.
Did you make this recipe?
I’d love to see what you made - tag @kalejunkie
in your posts and I’ll re-share!