This Greek Salad is a winner. It's super filling and nutritious, thanks to all of the different veggies and chickpeas. The dressing is a traditional tangy Greek vinaigrette that pairs so well with this salad. It's then topped with crumbled feta for a little salty punch.
- 1 English cucumber diced small
- 1 small red onion very finely sliced
- 2 small plum or Roma tomatoes firm, so they are easy to dice into small pieces
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives pits removed
- 1 cup artichoke hearts you might find these frozen or in a glass jar, halved
- 1 can garbanzo beans drained and rinsed
- 1 large avocado diced
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbled
- fresh mint leaves optional
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic mashed
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
First, prepare the salad.
Add all of the ingredients to a large bowl, except for the feta cheese.
Next, make the dressing.
In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, mustard, oregano, salt, and pepper.
Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss to coat well.
Taste and adjust the seasonings as desired.
Top with the crumbled feta cheese.
Add some fresh mint leaves on top and enjoy!
Did you make this recipe?
I’d love to see what you made - tag @kalejunkie
in your posts and I’ll re-share!