Say hello to the most perfect Tahini Caesar Dressing! You can use this as a salad dressing, of course, but my favorite way is to pour it on top of grilled vegetables or over buddha bowls - the world is truly your oyster when it comes to the endless possibilities with this dressing. Enjoy!
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Tahini
- 2 tablespoons Plain Yogurt OR Plain Non-Dairy Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice this is about one whole lemon
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 cup Freshly-Grated Parmesan + more to garnish
- 1/4 cup Water + more, if needed
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
Add all of the ingredients to a food processor and pulse until smooth. This dressing will be thick; but if you need to add a little more water to thin it out, feel free. Make sure to adjust the seasonings as needed, adding more salt/pepper/lemon juice.
Did you make this recipe?
I’d love to see what you made - tag @kalejunkie
in your posts and I’ll re-share!