Say hello to your new favorite weeknight dinner; this Shrimp Broccoli Caesar Pasta is the perfect dish to add to your dinner rotation, especially if you're looking to jazz things up, while still keeping it simple and healthy. You can get this delicious meal on the table in under 30 minutes.
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Cups Broccoli Florets cut into very small pieces
- 1 Pound Shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 5 Cloves Garlic mashed
- 1 1/2 Cups Caesar Salad Dressing
- 3/4 Cup Plain Non-Dairy Milk
- 1 2/3 Cup Chicken Broth
- 12 oz Angel Hair Pasta
- 3 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 2/3 Cup Parmesan Cheese finely grated
- 3 Tablespoons Italian Parsley finely chopped
- Salt and Cracked Black Pepper to Taste
Start by seasoning the shrimp with lemon pepper seasoning.
Add olive oil to a saute pan and saute the small broccoli pieces for about 3 minutes. Then add the shrimp and the garlic, sautéing until the shrimp is fully cooked through. Once the shrimp is cooked through, transfer the shrimp/broccoli mixture to a plate.
Get out a large pot and turn to medium heat! Add the caesar dressing, the milk, and the chicken broth, and mix together.
Add the uncooked angel hair pasta to the pan, using tongs to move the pasta into the pot as the noodles begin to soften. Cook for about 5-6 minutes.
Add the shrimp/broccoli back to the pasta sauce, then add the lemon juice and parmesan cheese. Taste everything and garnish with black pepper and parsley. ENJOY!
Did you make this recipe?
I’d love to see what you made - tag @kalejunkie
in your posts and I’ll re-share!