If you love my smoothie recipes, then you're going to die over this one... my German Chocolate Cake Smoothie might just be my best smoothie recipe yet. Rich cacao blended with lots of chopped pecans and shredded coconut makes for a smoothie that truly tastes like a liquid German Chocolate cake. I can't wait for you to try this one and add it to your recipe collection.
- 3 Large Bananas broken into small pieces and frozen
- 2 Cups Almond Milk
- 1/2 Cup Frozen Cauliflower optional
- 3 Tablespoons Cacao Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Almond Extract
- 1 Scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/3 Cup Raw, Chopped Pecans plus more for topping
- 2 Tablespoons Unsweetened Shredded Coconut plus more for topping
- 1 Tablespoon Shaved Chocolate optional
Add all of the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend, pausing to scrape down the sides of the blender as needed.
Divide the smoothie between two glasses, top with the pecans, shredded coconut, and chocolate (if desired), and enjoy!
Did you make this recipe?
I’d love to see what you made - tag @kalejunkie
in your posts and I’ll re-share!