Father’s Day is right around the corner, and if you’re wondering what to get the dad in your life, then look no further because I have got you! In my first-ever annual Kalejunkie Father’s Day Gift Guide, I’ll be sharing my favorite gifts for all types of men! Plus, I may or may not have already picked out some of these things for my husband Greg, so you KNOW they’re really that good!
Raise your hand if you’re someone who tends to leave gift shopping until the last minute. Okay, I will admit it: I tend to be that person. While I’m not necessarily proud of it, I will say that even though I leave my shopping until the last moment, I still manage to give the best gifts. Or, rather, the gifts that everyone actually wants, which I think qualifies as the best gifts!
So, whether you’re a last-minute gift giver like me, or someone who struggles to find that *perfect* gift, then this is the gift guide for you. In this guide, I’ll be sharing my top 15 picks that the dads in your life with absolutely love!
01. Yummly Smart Thermometer: Does the dad in your life enjoy grilling? If so, then they NEED a good kitchen thermometer. This one by Yummly is my favorite, and Greg and I have actually been using it in the kitchen for a few months now! It works perfectly and is now a tool that we truly can’t cook or grill without. Plus, it has bluetooth capabilities – how cool is that?!
02. Vuori Men’s Sunday Performance Joggers: A good pair of joggers is a modern-classic wardrobe staple, and Vuori’s joggers are the softest, coziest joggers that still look sleek and chic. Plus, they come in so many different colors to match any and all styles!
03. James Perse T-Shirts: You can never go wrong with the *best* t-shirts, and when it comes to the best t-shirts, James Press truly takes the cake. These shirts are buttery soft, high quality, and are designed to truly last. Greg loves them – they’re the only shirts he wears!
04. Truff Truffle-Infused Hot Sauce: For the hot sauce junkies out there, Truff’s truffle hot sauce cannot be beat. They have two core flavors, the “hot” black truffle and the “hotter” white truffle, both of which are delicious and perfectly spice up any dish. We love this hot sauce on chicken, vegetables, and even pasta bakes! The opportunities are truly endless.
05. MadeIn Carbon Steel Griddle: To compliment the Yummly thermometer, why not upgrade their griddle as well? MadeIn is truly the best when it comes to both carbon steel and ceramic bakeware, and this griddle is truly built to last. It’s an investment piece, but one that is definitely worth it!
06. CB2 Neat Double Old-Fashioned Glasses: A good set of glassware (particularly Old-Fashioned glassware) is always a must, and this set of six glasses from CB2 is a beautiful bar staple. The design is sleek and modern, and instantly elevates your at-home happy hour.
07. NOMATIQ 7-Pack Assorted Glass Straws: If a fun gag gift that is also incredibly practical is the name of your gift-giving game, then this is the pick for you! These colorful glass straws are so much fun, and make for both a fun gift and a sustainable kitchen swap.
08. La Mer Créme de la Mer Moisturizing Cream: Men need good skincare too, so why not treat them to the best? If you’re looking to really splurge on the dad(s) in your life, you truly can’t go wrong with La Mer. It work on almost anyone, melts so softly into your skin, and keeps you hydrated and glowy all day long!
09. Commes des Garçons PLAY Converse Sneakers: A fun pair of Converse sneakers that will serve them for years is the gift that keeps on giving. I love the look of these high-top sneakers, and the details from the Commes des Garçons motifs keeps them light and fun!
10. Sonos Roam: A portable speaker is one of those gifts that you don’t know you need until you need it, and when it comes to portable speakers, Sonos really is the best. We have one of their stationary devices in our home, but their new portable speaker (aka the “Roam”) is perfect to take to the beach, or on-the-go!
11. Fellow Stagg EKG Electric Pour Over Kettle: For the coffee (or tea!) snobs, an electric kettle from Fellow is a must. You can set it to your ideal temperature, and it’ll keep the water at that temperature for 30 minutes, before automatically shutting off. These are the same kettles that they use at Blue Bottle Coffee, so you know that they are good!
12. UGG Robinson Robe: If the dads in your life are anything like my dad and husband, then the weekends are for them to stay in their pjs all morning and relax with a blanket or comfy robe. This robe by UGG is not only incredibly soft, but feels so luxurious that they’ll never want to take it off!
13. Zella Deep Dive Swim Trunks: With summertime just around the corner, I’d bet that it’s probably time for a swim trunk refresh. These ones by Zella come in some fun colors, while also having the soft fabric and texture that all Zella products have.
14. Carhartt Work In Progress Duffle Bag: A strong, sturdy duffel bag is necessary for all of your camping adventures, sports games, and weekend getaway. When it comes to do durable fabrics, I love the quality of Carhartt’s products. This duffle bag is one that looks sleek while still being able to take a beating from time-to-time.
15. Courant Catch 1 Essentials Wireless Smart Phone Charger: If your husband (or dad!) is someone who hates dealing with a twisted phone charger, then you need to upgrade them to a wireless charging pad. This one by Courant is not only super sleek, but will also help them clean up their nightstands. Who says a practical gift can’t also be fun? 😉
And that is a wrap on Kalejunkie’s 2022 Father’s Day Gift Guide? Did you find gifts for your loved ones on this list? I would love to know! Tag me in an Instagram story of your gift haul, or of your loved ones unboxing their gifts, so I can see and re-share! xx
WHAT DID YOU THINK?
Rate + Review