If you’re looking for the best gifts to give to the men in your life this Christmas, then look no further because this list is it! From fashion essentials to the best grilling equipment, these gifts are sure to impress the men in your life. Plus, this gift guide includes items at a range of different price points, so whether you’re shopping for a friend, husband, boyfriend, father-in-law, or dad, all of the items on this list are sure to be a hit.
Friends, does anyone else feel like men are notoriously hard to shop for? Whether I’m shopping for my husband, dad, father-in-law, or even my boys, finding the perfect gifts for them is always the hardest. After all, I find that when most men want something… they buy it. What are you supposed to get the person who already has everything that they want?
That’s where this gift guide comes in. Over the years, I’ve become a master at finding gifts that men actually want, and this gift guide is no exception. In fact all of these items were approved by my husband, Greg, himself!
From the new AirPods Max headphones to the best grilling equipment, this gift guide is full of items that will delight the men in your life. Plus, with so many different price points covered, there’s truly something on this list that every man will enjoy. Trust me. 😉
01. AirPods Max Wireless Headphones – A good pair of headphones is an essential for everyone, and I love the new AirPods Max! They are high-quality over-the-ear headphones that are the newest release from Apple.
02. Marshall Speaker – This high-quality bluetooth speaker is made by the renowned amplifier company, which means that the sound quality will always be perfect.
03. Pickleball Paddles – Pickleball has become the new trendy game, and my husband and I love it! If the men in your life love pickleball too, a set of paddles makes for the perfect easy gift.
04. Yummly Smart Thermometer – This thermometer has changed the game for me when it comes to cooking and grilling. It connects to your phone via bluetooth and sends you an alert when the meat you’re cooking reaches the perfect internal temperature, so you never have to worry about overcooked meat again. The brand was so excited I’m featuring their thermometer, they gave me a discount code for you! Use code KALEJUNKIE10 for an additional 10% off your purchase!
05. Smart Mug – This electric mug keeps drinks nice and warm, and is perfect for keeping on an office desk.
06. Theragun – For the man who is a fitness fiend, a Theragun is a gift that they can use daily to work out the extra soreness and tension.
07. Grill Kit – If the man in your life loves to grill, then making sure that they have a fresh set of grilling tools is a gift that they will get tons of use out of.
08. Electric Grill – If you want a gift that’s a little bit of a splurge, this electric grill is a sleek and modern grill that is perfect for small spaces.
09. Whiskey Ice Cube Molds – If your man loves a good cocktail, then they know how important having the right ice is. These ice cube molds are perfect for serving with whiskey (or your favorite cocktails).
10. Whiskey Glasses – Pair these beautiful glasses with the ice cube molds above for the perfect cocktail gift set!
11. Pullover Sweatshirt – This modern sweatshirt can be dressed up for date night or dressed down for a casual weekend.
12. Nike Sneakers – A good pair of sneakers is a staple piece in any man’s wardrobe. Whether they’re going to the gym or walking around the office, you can’t go wrong with a good pair of sneakers.
13. Apple Watch – My husband wears his Apple Watch every single day and can’t live without it!
14. Electric Trimmer – An electric trimmer is a must-have item for any man’s wellness routine, so if they don’t have one already, then this makes for the perfect gift!
15. Neck & Back Massager – This is the gift that keeps on giving! It’s great for alleviating neck and back pain and relaxing after a long day.
16. Indoor Golf Putting Green – If your man loves to golf, then this is the perfect indoor-friendly way for them to sharpen their skills and enjoy their favorite sport during the colder winter months!