Blueberry cobbler is one of my favorite desserts, and when it's in a smoothie form that I can make every day? It's even better. This Blueberry Cobbler Smoothie not only tastes just like your favorite dessert in a glass, but is full of gut-healthy ingredients to set your digestion system up for success. It's the perfect all-in-one smoothie, and makes for a delicious breakfast, lunch, or post-workout snack!
For the Smoothie:
- 1 Cup Frozen Blueberries
- 1/2 Frozen Banana
- 5 Ounces Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon Almond Butter
- 3/4 Cup Non-Dairy Milk of Choice I use almond milk
- 1/4 Cup Gluten-Free Rolled Oats
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cinnamon
For the Cobbler Topping:
- 2 Tablespoons Oat Flour OR Almond Flour
- 2 Tablespoons Gluten-Free Rolled Oats
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 Teaspoons Coconut Oil OR Butter OR Ghee
Start by adding the cobbler topping ingredients to a small bowl and mixing them together until a crumble mixture forms. I like to use my fingers here to pinch together the ingredients. Set aside once done.
Next, prepare the smoothie. In a high-speed blender, add together all of the smoothie ingredients and blend until fully combined. You may need to scrape down the sides a few times and re-blend, to make sure that everything is fully incorporated. You can also add in more liquid depending on how thick you like your smoothies.
Pour into a glass, top with the crumbled topping, and enjoy!
Did you make this recipe?
I’d love to see what you made - tag @kalejunkie
in your posts and I’ll re-share!