By now, the world knows how delicious baked oats are - they went viral for a reason. But now you are going to know how delicious my Chocolate Chip Zucchini Baked Oats are. The best part? You get to sneak in a serving of veggies effortlessly! Zucchini is the best veggie to bake with--it's flavorless, yet adds nice moisture and contains all the nutritional benefits!
- 2 tablespoons zucchini grated and moisture squeezed out
- ½ cup rolled or quick oats old fashioned is okay!
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1 egg or substitute for a flax egg
- ½ ripe banana
- 1 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 scoop collagen peptides
- 1 tb cashew or almond butter
- 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons dairy-free chocolate chips
Preheat your oven to 350F.
Grease an oven-safe mug or 6-8 oz ramekin.
Grate the zucchini finely, then press out as much moisture as you can with a paper towel.
Add all of the ingredients to a blender, except for the zucchini and chocolate chips, and blend until smooth.
Pour oat mixture to the mug/ramekin.
Stir in the zucchini and chocolate chips/chunks.
Bake for 25 minutes.
Remove from oven and add a splash of milk of choice, if desired.
Did you make this recipe?
I’d love to see what you made - tag @kalejunkie
in your posts and I’ll re-share!