If you’re looking for the best gifts to give to the kids in your life this Christmas, then look no further because this list is it! From the coolest new toys to learning tools that they will actually enjoy, these gifts are sure to be a hit with kids of all ages. Plus, this gift guide includes items at a range of different price points, so whether you’re shopping for a friend’s new baby, a niece, nephew, or grandchild, or even your own child, all of the items on this list are sure to be a hit.
When it comes to Christmas gift shopping, my favorite people to shop for are, hands-down, my boys. Since they’re still young, I love watching the joy on their faces when they unwrap their presents and find the toys that they’ve been wanting and hoping for all year. There’s no better feeling as a parent than being able to give your kids all of the desires of their hearts.
But, let’s be honest: while kids can be particular about what they want, they can also be very apathetic with what they want. Have you ever asked a kid what they want for Christmas, only for them to respond with “I don’t know?” I know I have, and it never gets any easier to deal with.
Which is why I wanted to create a gift guide good for kids of all ages. From babies to tweens, there is something that kids of all ages will enjoy, on this list. Whether you’re shopping for a child, grandchild, niece, nephew, sibling, or friend’s baby, this list has got you covered with a wide range of kid-approved gifts!
01. Drawing Tablet – This tablet is the perfect solution to mess-free coloring! My boys love to color on-the-go, and this tablet allows them to color without the mess, and without having to carry around bulky coloring supplies.
02. Telescope – A high-quality telescope is the gift that keeps on giving! This one is perfectly-sized for kids, and is a great gift for kids who are especially interested in science.
03. Mini Instax Camera – These colorful polaroid cameras are super fun and easy to use! With the push of a button, kids can take adorable polaroid photos that capture any moment.
04. Harry Potter Lego Set – If your kids love Legos, then this set is sure to be a hit. It comes with all of the classic Harry Potter characters and isn’t too complicated to build!
05. Atom Molding Kit – This fun, exploratory kit is the perfect way to learn about chemistry, right from home! It includes both a physical and digital atom molding it, to simulate the way that atoms come together in the human body.
06. Magna Tiles – Magna tiles are like building blocks, but even better! They come together magnetically so that kids can make all sorts of fun creations.
07. Glow in the Dark Fort – My boys love building forts out of furniture, but let’s be honest: kids can be rough when they’re playing, which can sometimes lead to damaged furniture. This fort set is the perfect solution, and bonus points: it glows in the dark!
08. Kids Against Maturity Game – This kid-friendly riff on the popular “Cards Against Humanity” game is a hilarious game that the whole family can enjoy together!
09. Paint by Numbers – This paint by numbers kit includes sweet images that kids will have so much fun bringing to life!
10. Goodnight Stories For Rebel Girls – This book is filled with bedtime stories about inspiring women who are making their own mark on the world. From Taylor Swift to Bethany Hamilton, this is the perfect book to inspire young women and girls to know that they can do anything.
11. Nintendo Super Mario Lamp – If you know of any boys who loves Super Mario as much as my boys do, then this lamp is the perfect addition to their bedrooms!
12. LEGO Vintage Pick Up Truck – This LEGO set is made to look like a classic car, and is a fun Lego set that is geared towards older kids!
13. Magic Workbooks – These fun, interactive workbooks connect to your phone or tablet for a fun way for kids to learn phonics, numbers, and more. This is a gift that both kids and parents will absolutely love!
14. Nintendo Switch – With so many fun games now available for the Nintendo Switch, this is the perfect gift for the entire family to enjoy together.
15. Roller Coaster Slide – For younger kids who love to play outside, this roller coaster slide is a fun and safe way for them to have fun and get their energy out!