If you’re looking for the best gifts to give to the wellness junkies in your life this Christmas, then look no further because this list is it! From workout classes to my favorite skincare, these gifts are sure to impress the people in your life who are obsessed with all things health and wellness. Plus, this gift guide includes items at a range of different price points, so whether you’re shopping for a friend, a family member, a coworker, or a partner, all of the items on this list are sure to be a hit.
Friends, if there’s one thing that you should know about me, it’s that I am a sucker for all things health and wellness. Whether we’re talking about my favorite workout classes or my go-to self-care essentials, I am always on the hunt for new and exciting products that help me to feel and live better. And since you’re here, I know that you probably are, too!
This list is full of my favorite tried-and-true wellness essentials, all at a variety of different price points. Because, let’s face it: investing in your health and wellness does NOT need to be expensive. All of these products have their home within my personal wellness routine, and are products that I’ve purchased for myself, friends, and family, time and time again!
In this gift guide, you’ll find the best workout classes, my favorite alarm clock, and my secret to getting perfectly blown out hair, every day. I love these products so much, and I know that you and your loved ones will, too!
01. Hatch Alarm Clock – This alarm clock is the perfect way to wake up in the morning! With a variety of gentle sounds, white noise, and guided meditations, it’s a great way to add more mindfulness to your mornings without having to touch your phone.
02. Alo Moves Subscription – With a variety of yoga, strength, and meditation classes, this all-in-one subscription is perfect for elevating those at-home workouts!
03. Satin Pillow Case – Did you know that sleeping on a satin pillow case is not only healthier for your skin, but also help reduce hair frizz and lead to healthier, shinier hair? It’s true!
04. Kindle Paperwhite – Recently I have loved reading books on my Kindle Paperwhite, especially while traveling. Plus, you can also bundle in a Kindle Unlimited subscription, which gives you access to thousands of books for free.
05. Peloton – If the wellness junkie in your life is a fan of indoor cycling classes, then they NEED a Peloton. It’s the perfect way to experience indoor cycling classes, straight from the comfort of your home!
06. Walking Pad – Working from home means lots of time spent sitting down at the computer. I love using a walking pad for days when I have a lot of desk work, to ensure that I can stay active and get my steps in while still getting work done! It fits perfectly under a standing desk for a workout and work system all-in-one.
07. Plush Bathrobe – A good bathrobe is perfect for the days where you want to just be cozy and comfortable at home. This robe is so soft, and comes in so many fun and beautiful colors!
08. Pajama Set – There’s something about a matching pajama set that just feels extra luxurious. This set is soft, comfortable, and perfect for elevating your everyday pjs!
09. Dyson Airwrap – If you know, you know: this is the BEST way to get that perfect blowout, at home, in seconds. It’s super simple and easy to use, and is the only hot tool that you need for your hair!
10. Ice Roller – A cooling ice roller is the perfect way to sooth inflammation, help erase dark circles, and wake yourself up in the mornings. I especially love using my ice roller on the plane, so it’s the perfect gift for the friend who loves to travel!
11. UGG Slippers – UGGs have made a comeback this year, and for a good reason. They are super soft and comfortable, and are the ultimate indoor/outdoor shoe.
12. LED Light Mask – This facemark helps target fine lines and wrinkles for smoother, more even-toned skin. It’s the gift that keeps on giving for the friend who is always splurging on facials and expensive skincare treatments.
13. Viral Leggings – These leggings have gone viral, and for a good reason. They have the perfect amount of stretch to move with you, and control to keep everything locked into place. I reach for these leggings more often than my Lululemon leggings, these days!
14. Bala Bangles – Gone are the days of the chunky and uncomfortable ankle weights. Bala Bangles are stylish, sleek, and come in a range of beautiful, muted colors.
15. Simple Modern Tumbler – Some people are team Stanley, but for me, I am team Simple Modern. I love that the lids are spill-proof, and the insulation keeps your drinks nice and cool for hours on end.
16. Bathtub Caddy – Let’s be honest: there is nothing that screams “wellness” more than a bubble bath. This bathtub caddy is perfect for keeping your books, drinks, and phone safe and dry while you bathe.